- Study: NPs strengthening focus on promoting patient adherence
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Study finds opportunities for mobile health apps to engage patients
- Nurses, pharmacists rank highest in Gallup poll measuring honesty and high ethical standards
Three-in-five consumers indicate that looking their best is an important part of how they measure overall health, according to an online survey of almost 700 AccentHealth viewers conducted in April. However, this figure grows to 73% among those who are most proactive about wellness.
To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 6,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.