- Celebrity Apprentice finale comes down to who better promos two DeLish ice cream brands
- Report: Robofusion makes ice cream treats to customers' specifications
- Rite Aid sweetens private-label ice cream line with new flavors
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- We all scream for Iskream
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Perry's Ice Cream has relaunched an ice cream flavor that commemorates a National Football League team.
The Buffalo Bills Brownie Blitz ice cream, which is the official ice cream of the NFL team Buffalo Bills, originally was introduced in 2008. This year, the ice cream is getting a makeover to reflect the Bills new helmet design. The Buffalo Bills Brownie Blitz features premium French vanilla ice cream with laces of fudge and brownie pieces, Perry's Ice Cream said.
Buffalo Bills Brownie Blitz is available at at retail locations across Western New York, including Tops Markets, Shurfine Markets, Wegmans, Wilson Farms and other regional supermarkets.