- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
ALLEGAN, Mich. — Perrigo on Monday promoted Emily Hiller to assistant category manager for the category management team at Perrigo Nutritionals in Gordonsville, Va. In this role, Hiller will be responsible for developing category overviews to support corporate and customer specific presentations and product documentation. She also will develop direct mail and e-coupon programs, support social media projects and track category conversions.
Hiller brings to her position two years of marketing knowledge in the consumer packaged goods industry, familiarity with the product development process and an understanding of product promotion through social media tools, Perrigo stated.
Hiller earned her bachelor’s in marketing management from Virginia Tech. Hiller is from and currently resides in Charlottesville, Va.