- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- Study: OTC ibuprofen as effective as Rx in treating post-operative pain after having tonsils removed
- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- Homeopathy, returning brands shape pain relief
- Egalet, Shionogi to develop abuse-deterrent opioids
AKRON, Ohio — Performance Health this summer expanded its Perform product family with the introduction of Perform Pain Relieving Singles. The single-use format provides the benefits of cold therapy in an innovative, no-touch, no-mess package that’s small enough to fit in a pocket.
“We are very excited to launch this truly innovative delivery mechanism to the topical analgesic category," stated Jennifer Bloomhuff, product manager Performance Health. "This is an ideal on-the-go solution to supplement our consumers’ current product usage. … It’s small enough to keep in a pocket or purse and can even be used mid activity, for example, while out on a run or a bike ride. The no-touch applicator pad keeps hands clean during use, which is important when you’re on the go. You no longer have to wait until you get home to treat pain; just hold, fold and apply.”
In addition to the new on-the-go singles, Perform Pain Reliever is a cold therapy muscle rub available in a gel, spray, and roll-on.