- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Ulta Beauty posts 24.8% rise in Q2 sales
- Crossmark adds former PepsiCo exec John Compton to board of directors
- PepsiCo targets teen market with fruit-flavored Aquafina sparkling water, flavorings
- Quaker introduces Real Medleys bars
PURCHASE, N.Y. — PepsiCo has named a new president for its Quaker Foods and Snacks business.
Jose Luis Prado assumed his role this month as the leader of the business unit, responsible for the continued growth of Quaker-branded products globally. He also leads PepsiCo’s global Baking Center of Excellence, which develops and supports baked projects companywide, PepsiCo said.
Prado joined PepsiCo in 1984 and most recently served as president of Gamesa-Quaker Mexico.