- New P&G initiative may create clash of the OTC titans
- Topco institutes OTC substitution program for generic Rx
- Merck: FDA approves Oxytrol for Women, creating overactive bladder category in OTC
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
CINCINNATI — Out of more than 200,000 entries, Procter & Gamble named "William R." of Pennsylvania winner of the ultimate sports pack as part of Wild American Flavor Sweepstakes sponsored by Prilosec OTC Wildberry.
The contestant won a once-in-a-lifetime trip to three of the country’s "most flavorful" cities that host the biggest sporting events in America, including tickets to the Super Bowl, NASCAR's Daytona 500 and the NCAA basketball championship game in Atlanta, travel and accommodations and $5,000.
The contest was part of the Wild American Flavor Tour, which featured comedian Larry the Cable Guy at sporting events across the country.
Find us on Facebook for more information on drug store news, insights and products.