BETHLEHEM, Pa. — Peeps, a brand from Just Born Quality Confections, announced a variety of offerings for Easter 2014, which includes the new Peeps Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks — vanilla cake-flavored marshmallow chicks decked out with rainbow confetti.
Other offerings for Easter 2014 include:
- Peeps Marshmallow Chicks and Bunnies in six colors (yellow, pink, blue, lavender, green and orange) and varying package sizes;
- Peeps 3-ct. Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks, which are available in milk or dark chocolate flavors;
- Peeps Marshmallow Chick in a Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg;
- Peeps Peepsters, which offer a bite-sized combination of chocolate and marshmallow-flavored crème;
- Peeps 3-ct. Sugar-Free Marshmallow Chicks;
- Peeps 4-ct. Rainbow Pops;
- Peeps 1-ct. and 3-ct. Large Marshmallow Bunny; and
- Peeps 1-ct. Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks in either dark or milk chocolate.
“For decades our fans have looked forward to finding our wide variety of products poking out of their Easter baskets, and we continue to provide the classic Peeps they have come to love plus exciting new additions like Peeps Party Cake Chicks which are sure to become favorites,” said Mark Hoffman, senior brand manager for Peeps. “Each year we are excited to see how our fans express their Peepsonality and get creative with our products through recipes, crafts, and as a part of Easter traditions and festivities.”