BETHLEHEM, Pa. — Peeps & Co. announced the infusion of gourmet fudge into its products, which include Peeps, Mike and Ike, and Goldenberg's Peanut Chews. The company's retail outlet, located in Bethlehem, Pa., will feature the new fudge creations, as well as an assortment of candy, apparel and merchandise.
The Peeps & Co. gourmet fudge selections include:
- Inside We're All The Same Peeps Fudge: Six colors of the Peeps marshmallow chicks inside milk chocolate fudge;
- Mike and Ike Very Berry Cheesecake Fudge: Raspberry Mike and Ike candies in vanilla fudge;
- Fireside S'mores Peepsters Fudge: Milk Chocolate Peepsters, marshmallows and graham cracker inside milk chocolate fudge;
- Philly's Finest Peanut Chews Fudge: Goldenberg's Peanut Chews candy inside dark chocolate fudge;
- A Molasses Surprise Fudge: Peanut Chews & molasses inside dark chocolate fudge;
- Chocolate Fudge: Classic cocoa flavor in fudgy form;
- Vanilla Fudge: Fudge full vanilla flavor;
- Sea Salt Caramel Fudge: A combo of sweet and salty, as the name implies; and
- Cookies & Cream Fudge: This fudge combines the taste of chocolate cookies with a vanilla fudge base.
"We are always looking to offer our fans unique and distinctive ways to express their Peepsonality," said Jody Bigelow, retail special projects leader. "We're excited to put a new twist on our iconic candy favorites with our first foray into fudge and give our consumers another way to enjoy all of our brands."
The various fudge flavors are currently on sale inside the Peeps & Co. store at the Outlets at Sands Bethlehem for $3.75 per piece or $14.90 for four pieces. The confections will be available all summer and will continue to have new flavors added for sampling and purchase, the company said.