- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- The shortest distance between true retailer-supplier collaboration — the shopper
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
WAUKESHA, Wis. — A premier marketing and research firm for the retail consumer healthcare industry announced that it has appointed a new business development manager.
Hamacher Resource Group said Paul Davis, a consumer packaged goods industry veteran with more than 25 years of sales experience, will focus his efforts on sharing how HRG’s category management, marketing services, research and analytics, and product images and data services can help consumer healthcare product manufacturers effectively reach their audience, improve brand awareness and ultimately increase sales.
“Paul’s energy, enthusiasm and creativity will be a terrific addition to our team," said HRG VP Dave Wendland. "His knowledge will help our manufacturer clients reach their sales goals, whether it’s through aiding them in improving their at-shelf presence, creating successful promotions or guiding them through marketing strategies and tactics to gain a broader audience or strengthen consumer loyalty.”