- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Research Now launches diabetes panel
AccentHealth collected data through an online survey conducted from Oct. 14 to 21. Participants responded via AccentHealth's national, online panel of network viewers, and the survey yielded 520 respondents who were at least 18 years of age, and either themselves or a household member have prediabetes, Type 1 diabetes or Type 2 diabetes.
All data is self-reported and not validated.
Below is the demographic breakdown of the respondents and their behavior:
Primary shopper in household