- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Unilever launches simpler butter-like spreads
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Convenient meal category gets revamped with new Revolution Foods meal kits
COLLINSVILLE, Conn. — Passage Foods has expanded its Passage to China cooking sauces line with two new flavors.
The Passage to China lineup now includes black bean stir-fry and honey, soy and garlic sauces. The sauces are all-natural, gluten-free, preservative-free recipes that contain fresh, natural ingredients and can be paired with both meat and vegetables, the company said.
Passage Foods also produces such cooking sauces as Passage to Indian, Passage to Thailand and Passage to Morocco.