- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
LOS ANGELES Paramount Licensing has inked a deal with Ripple Junction to manufacture T-shirts based on hit films.
Some designs, which include "Days of Thunder," "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "The Naked Gun," are in stores now, and others will be hitting the marketplace throughout the fall season.
Suggested retail price ranges from $17 to $20 each.