- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Duane Reade is most-followed retailer on Twitter
The new-look Duane Reade stores feature a special Papyrus section in the greeting card aisle. Papyrus — known for its posh collection of greeting cards, gift wrap, stationery and other unique gift products — certainly has lent an air of distinction to the department with its upscale fixtures and sleek design.
Cards for all occasions, including birthdays, anniversaries and weddings, are merchandised attractively in the more than 8 ft. of space devoted to the section.