- P&G's Old Spice expands into men's hair care
- Maite Perroni confesses with Pantene and calls for fans’ hair confessions
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- Pantene brand ambassador Eva Mendes receives 'Mujer Vanidades' award in NYC
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble has announced a new advertising campaign for its Pantene hair care brand, featuring actresses Eva Mendes and Naomi Watts.
Beginning in July, both women will appear in all elements of the brand's marketing campaign, including TV and print advertising, in-store displays, iMedia and public relations campaigns.
Mendes will support the Breakage to Strength collection, while Watts will support the Flat to Volume collection.
With the announcement, Pantene also will introduce the split end repair crème to the current Medium-Thick Hair Solutions collection in July. The keratin protection crème helps repair split ends and protect against future damage.
"With their undeniable beauty and confidence that women admire, Eva and Naomi are wonderful additions to the Pantene family," stated Julie Marchant-Houle, marketing director of North American hair care at P&G. "Eva's strong will helps her achieve anything she wants, and even the constant damage her hair endures won't stop her from having gorgeous, healthy hair.
"Naomi will be a wonderful inspiration for women looking to enhance the look and texture of their fine hair without taking extreme measures or adding extensions," Marchant-Houle added.