- Maite Perroni confesses with Pantene and calls for fans’ hair confessions
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Pantene teams up with Walmart, Seventeen magazine for annual National Donate Your Hair Day
- 'Flaming femme' eye look available exclusively at Ulta Beauty
- P&G brands kick off Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games with campaign, film series
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble has tapped actress Shay Mitchell to be the new spokeswoman for its Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion collection.
Beginning in February, Mitchell will appear in a new print advertising campaign that was developed by Grey Worldwide. Mitchell, who is known for her role as Emily Fields on the ABC Family original series "Pretty Little Liars," joins a long list of Pantene Pro-V representatives, including fashion maven Stacy London. The advertisements will feature Mitchell in three youthful looks, modeling side braids, full-body volume and beautiful shine.
"Shay was a natural choice as the new [spokeswoman] for Pantene Pro-V because of her energetic persona and beautiful, healthy hair," stated Julie Marchant-Houle, marketing director of North American hair care at P&G. "She will be a wonderful role model for young women and we are proud to have her represent our brand and connect with our younger fans."
Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion shampoos contain the proprietary Cassia Complex, which promises to provide strength against damage from root to tip. Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion conditioners are made with naturally derived ingredients to help improve manageability and leave hair conditioned.