- Supermodel Gisele Bündchen to help promote Pantene's new damage-blocking technology
- P&G brands kick off Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games with campaign, film series
- Maite Perroni confesses with Pantene and calls for fans’ hair confessions
- CoverGirl spokeswoman Queen Latifah reigns as Pantene's newest brand ambassador
- Allure magazine reveals '2013 Best of Beauty Awards' winners
CINCINNATI — Eva Mendes, celebrity ambassador for Procter & Gamble's Pantene hair care brand was honored with the “Mujer Vanidades” award at the Vanidades Icons of Style Awards Reception held Sept. 19 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City.
“I want to dedicate this award to the women who raised me. To my mother and my two sisters because without them, I wouldn’t be the woman I’ve become,” Mendes said when receiving her award.
Hosted annually by Vanidades during Hispanic Heritage Month, Icons of Style celebrates the most influential Hispanic designers and celebrities for their outstanding contributions in the fashion design, music, philanthropy, sports and entertainment industries.
“We are so proud to have Eva Mendes as one of our Pantene celebrity ambassadors; she truly embraces the genuine beauty and strength that our brand stands for. We congratulate her for this recognition and for gracing the cover of Vanidades’ October issue with her beautiful hair,” stated Sherilena Strub, Pantene North America communication manager.