- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Gillette promotes new Clinical Clear Gel deodorant with 'Pressure Points' Web series
- Archie Manning to keynote at 2014 AWMA Marketplace and Solutions Expo
- Topps expands line of MLB-themed Ring Pops
- Gillette celebrates Super Bowl countdown with ticket giveaway promotion
ARLINGTON, Texas Panini America is launching its first officially licensed NFL sticker album and sticker collection.
Following the launch of its 2010 FIFA World Cup sticker collection, the company said its new football collection features NFL superstars and rookies from all 32 NFL teams, including Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, Brett Favre and Tim Tebow.
Panini's official 72-page NFL sticker album retails for $2, and packs of eight stickers retail for $1. The collection includes 560 unique stickers -- 400 glossy, 100 holographic foil and 60 silver foil stickers. The sticker albums and packets currently are available for purchase at retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Target and Toys"R"Us, as well as on NFL.com.
"Collecting and trading stickers is the basis of the global Panini brand," said Panini America CEO Mark Warsop. "We are very excited to launch our first officially licensed NFL sticker collection, and hope that sticker collecting will become a favorite pasttime of sports fans and families across the United States as well."