- Certain Dri develops new drip-free formula
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Tidy Cats introduces new line of lighter litter
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
BLOOMFIELD, N.J. Finnish confectioner Panda Licorice has made a great on-the-go snack that contains just 100 calories.
New Panda Licorice bars now are available in natural food and grocery stores. The bars contain molasses, wheat flour, licorice extract and natural flavor (aniseed oil). The new bars are available in original black, cherry and raspberry flavors.
“Portion-controlled snacks are a big trend right now, but calorie control alone is not enough,” said Lisa Gawthorne, international marketing manager for Panda Licorice. “Many of the treats lining grocery store shelves are full of unhealthy fat and artificial ingredients that can actually leave snackers craving more.”