- Brush Buddies, Smurfs to educate children on proper brushing with new toothbrush line
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Philips Sonicare unveils new FlexCare Platinum toothbrush
- Oral-B develops new Black 7000 power brush
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
SECAUCUS, N.J. — Panasonic has introduced a toothbrush to its line of compact personal care products for women, the company said Friday.
Panasonic announced the introduction of the EW-DS90 series of battery-operated compact toothbrushes, adding it to its compact body shavers, facial hair trimmers and heated eyelash curlers.
"Panasonic is focused on bringing women beauty products to complement and enhance their lifestyle," Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America product manager for personal care Natalia Salazar said. "As an extension to the company's new Compact Beauty series, the Panasonic compact toothbrushes aim to provide women with a smart product that will help promote good dental hygiene anytime, anywhere."
The toothbrush, designed to fit in a purse, makeup bag or pocket, offers three types of bristles, including triple-edged, flat and extra-fine.