- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- 'Soup for Walmart': Original Soupman hits shelves in nearly 500 stores
- Progresso gives mainstream flavors a twist with new Artisan Soups line
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
CAMDEN, N.J. — Pace is building on the success of its Restaurant Style salsa with three new flavors.
The three all-natural, gluten-free salsas include garden pepper, a blend of bell peppers, jalapenos and lime; garlic and lime verde, made with tomatillos and a touch of garlic and lime; and southwest chipotle, a chipotle chili puree with crushed tomatoes, red peppers and onions. Pace debuted the product line last year in select markets.
"Consumer demand for bold and fresh flavors is strong in the salsa category, and our new restaurant style salsas should appeal to both our most loyal Pace salsa fans, as well as to those people who enjoy sampling a wide array of salsa flavors and styles," Pace brand manager Randy Beck said. "By tapping into the increased interest in bringing the restaurant experience home, we believe the Pace brand will lead a fast-growing category segment."
Pace Restaurant Style salsas will be sold in 16-oz. bottles at a suggested retail price of $2.99.