BALTIMORE, Md. — Indie beauty brand Oyin Handmade has announced that, starting in April, its products will be available in select Target stores across the country and online at Target.com.
“Target has done so much to advance the market for high-quality products for hair of all textures, and we are thrilled to be among its offerings for spring 2014,” stated Jamyla Bennu, Oyin Handmade’s co-founder and grandmixtress. “For more than 10 years now, customers have been falling in love with our goodies, ordering them online and having us to ship them fresh to their homes. We look forward to a whole new generation of customers finding and falling in love with our products, as well as offering our existing Oyin Honeys the convenience of purchasing their favorite products at their local Target store.”
The product line up will include:
- Whipped Pudding ($13.99) — An all-purpose, head-to-toe shea butter and aloe-based moisturizer;
- Juices & Berries ($13.99) — An oil-free herbal, leave-in tonic with a fruity scent;
- Honey Hemp ($13.99) — A leave-in lotion for hair with aloe vera and castor oil that is, like all Oyin products, free of mineral, paraffin and petroleum;
- Hair Dew ($13.99) — A leave-in lotion for hair with aloe vera and castor oil that also is free of mineral, paraffin and petroleum;
- Greg Juice ($13.99) — An oil-free, herbal, leave-in tonic for all hair types available in with a light, citrus-herbal scent; and
- Burnt Sugar ($13.99) — An all-vegetable pomade and styling product that gives a shiny appearance to hair, while locking in moisture It is available in Burnt Sugar and Sugar Berries scents.