- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- HPV vaccination rates among girls stalled in 2012, CDC says
NEW YORK — Hair care brand Ouidad continues on its promise to deliver frizz-free curls with its new Ouidad Climate Control defrizzing shampoo and conditioner.
The new Climate Control defrizzing shampoo and conditioner contains Ouidad’s exclusive humidity shield complex, which, by combining a blend of moisturizers that encapsulate the hair shaft, acts as a protective barrier against heat, humidity and other environmental factors.
Ouidad’s Climate Control defrizzing shampoo ($18 for 8.5 oz. and $8 for 2.5 oz.) has gentle cleansing agents, naturally derived from coconut and glucose, which thoroughly cleanses the scalp of sebum, allowing the hair follicles to breathe. This sulfate-free shampoo was developed specifically for customers seeking an alternative to sulfates.
Climate Control defrizzing conditioner ($20 for 8.5 oz. and $8 for 2.5 oz) is blended with amino acids that penetrate the hair shaft and infuse strands with hydration, leaving curls smooth and manageable with frizz control and color protection.
Ouidad’s products are available at Sephora and Ouidad-certified salons nationwide.