- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- CDC publishes guidelines for collaborative practice agreements
- NCPA survey: Drugs often don't make it to patients' hands due to efforts to combat prescription drug abuse
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
At least half of consumers cited prior use (58%) as the most commonly reported method to select an OTC remedy, according to an online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in September. Decisions also are commonly made by reading packages at the shelf (54%) or from a pharmacist's recommendation (50%).
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.