- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
- CDC: Flu activity remains elevated
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- CDC: Flu vaccination prevented an estimated 6.6 million influenza-associated illnesses last season
- CDC: Flu season past its peak but still going strong
Fast-acting OTCs (83%), cost (81%) and doctor recommendations (79%) ranked as the most important traits for cold, flu and allergy OTCs, according to an online survey of more than 500 AccentHealth viewers conducted in August. However, flavor, all-natural and herbal ingredients play an increasingly important role in households with children. To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears regularly in DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask more than 6,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.