- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Popcorn, Indiana brings back holiday Drizzlecorn collection
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
OMAHA, Neb. — A popcorn brand is rolling out a new bag that gives way to easy sharing and cleanup, the company said.
Orville Redenbacher's pop up bowl is a ready-to-serve, free-standing bowl, a first for the brand, the company said. How it works: the pop up bowl cooks on its side and features a transparent top, allowing snack lovers to watch their popcorn pop and see when it’s ready.
The pop up bowl, now available at grocery and mass retailers nationwide, retails for $2.99 for a 3-pack and $4.49 for a 6-pack.