- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
NEW YORK For spring, nail care company Orly has created its new Sugar Coated collection.
The collection, available starting in March, features a color palette of creamy lilacs, sugary pinks and icy whites. The six shades are Rocky Candy, Meringue, Taffy, Cupcake, Petit Four and Bon Bon.
With the launch of the spring collection, Orly is introducing a new packaging design. The new silver bottle screening and matching silver signature Gripper Cap create a fresh look for the brand.
The nail lacquers, which retail for $7 each, are free of DBP and all traces of Toluene and Formaldehyde.