- Coty unveils Beyoncé's new Rise fragrance
- Caress names singer Kelly Rowland as new 'Caress Fabulista'
- Rite Aid begins 20th year of partnership with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Radiant Collection by Tampax, Always sponsors Demi Lovato Neon Lights Tour
- Degree Women, music artist Ciara team up for Grammy Awards
NEW YORK — Nail care brand Orly has announced the launch of its Happy Go Lucky collection of fun, edgy lacquers.
The collection exudes uninhibited creativity that adds instant liveliness to any wardrobe. The lacquers in Happy Go Lucky include:
Flirty: pink shimmer;
Frisky: teal crème;
Fresh: green crème; and
Frolic: purple crème.
The Happy Go Lucky Collection will be available starting July for $7.50 each. Orly nail lacquers and treatment products are available at OrlyBeauty.com, Sally Beauty, Ulta and other purveyors of beauty throughout the United States, and in more than 100 countries worldwide.