- Degree Women, music artist Ciara team up for Grammy Awards
- NCPA calls on pharmacists to tweet in a 'Tweet-a-Thon,' recognizing the occupation's contribution to health care
- Nicole by OPI launches Selena Gomez gift sets for holiday
- Radiant Collection by Tampax, Always sponsors Demi Lovato Neon Lights Tour
- CoverGirl spokeswoman Queen Latifah reigns as Pantene's newest brand ambassador
NEW YORK — Nail care brand Orly has announced the launch of its Happy Go Lucky collection of fun, edgy lacquers.
The collection exudes uninhibited creativity that adds instant liveliness to any wardrobe. The lacquers in Happy Go Lucky include:
Flirty: pink shimmer;
Frisky: teal crème;
Fresh: green crème; and
Frolic: purple crème.
The Happy Go Lucky Collection will be available starting July for $7.50 each. Orly nail lacquers and treatment products are available at OrlyBeauty.com, Sally Beauty, Ulta and other purveyors of beauty throughout the United States, and in more than 100 countries worldwide.