- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Safeway prepares to exit Philadelphia market
- Safeway plans IPO for its Blackhawk Network gift card distribution division
- Safeway partners with Avril Lavigne for annual Support for People with Disabilities campaign
NEW YORK — The Original SoupMan products now are available in the soup aisle of more than 1,400 Safeway and Safeway-owned grocery stores across the United States.
"Our new shelf-stable packaging, featuring two delicious servings in every eco-friendly carton, makes it easier than ever for soup lovers to enjoy gourmet quality soups from The Original SoupMan at friendly prices," SoupMan CEO Arnold Casale said.
The suggested retail price for Original SoupMan is $3.79 to $3.99 for a two-serving, 17.3-oz. eco-friendly carton.