- Albertsons to acquire Safeway in deal worth more than $9.1 billion to Safeway shareholders
- Safeway confirms grocer is exploring possible sale
- Safeway, Albertsons merger proceeds to next step as 'go-shop' period expires
- Safeway receives FTC request for additional information
- Safeway names new Eastern Division president
NEW YORK — The Original SoupMan products now are available in the soup aisle of more than 1,400 Safeway and Safeway-owned grocery stores across the United States.
"Our new shelf-stable packaging, featuring two delicious servings in every eco-friendly carton, makes it easier than ever for soup lovers to enjoy gourmet quality soups from The Original SoupMan at friendly prices," SoupMan CEO Arnold Casale said.
The suggested retail price for Original SoupMan is $3.79 to $3.99 for a two-serving, 17.3-oz. eco-friendly carton.