- Organix-South develops new Purifying Neem Facial Mask
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Study: Many younger men use facial moisturizers
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- TriDerma's specialty skin care items launch in California Target stores
BOWLING GREEN, Fla — Organix-South has introduced TheraNeem Naturals facial oil serums featuring the company’s exclusive adaptogenic blend of concentrated supercritical extracts and a blend of oils to feed the skin.
Packaged in a 1-oz. pump bottle, the serum can be used with, or in lieu of, a night cream and as part of one’s morning moisturizing routine by massaging five to 10 drops on cleansed, moist skin. TheraNeem Naturals adaptogen blend contains antioxidant-rich botanicals, such as holy basil and ashwagandha. With skin care, adaptogens help your skin respond to the effects of such external stressors as air pollution and smoke, keeping the skin looking healthy and vibrant.
Three SKUs round out the collection:
- Soothing Therapé for normal or stressed skin;
- Rejuvenating Therapé for dry or damaged skin; and
- Balancing Therapé for oily or blemish prone skin.
Organix-South, a division of the Nutraceutical subsidiary Nutragarden, offers a range of therapeutic lines: TheraNeem Naturals, TheraVeda Organix and Naked Organix.