- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
SAN DIEGO — A maker of bathing products for pets has expanded its line to Target stores around the country.
Organic Oscar said its line of pet shampoo had hit Target's shelves this month, marking its biggest expansion since the company's official launch in 2011. The company was founded in 2007. The shampoo, which is natural and biodegradable, is available for $9.99 per bottle.
"This is a big milestone for the company and the organic trend for the pet market," co-founder Marie Svet said. "The only way to expand the organic and holistic message is if you work with large retailers to make it accessible to all."