- Designer Whey announces new Sustained Energy protein mix
- Designer Protein celebrates 20 years of Designer Whey brand
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
SAN ANTONIO — Orgain introduced the first certified organic ready-to-drink meal replacement last week at the ECRM Vitamin, Diet and Sports Nutrition conference.
The RTDs feature the “USDA Organic” seal and sell for a suggested retail price of $9.99 for a four-pack. Each drink contains 16 g of organic whey protein, complex carbohydrates from brown rice, five organic fruits and five organic vegetables.
Orgain's RTDs currently are available in creamy chocolate fudge and sweet vanilla bean flavors, and a café mocha flavor will begin shipping in April.