- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Hartman Group breaks down health and wellness consumer segments
- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
LAS VEGAS — Oregon Scientific and Gaiam on Wednesday announced a new wellness-bent product offering that includes low-profile heart-rate monitors with touchscreen technology; USB-powered air sanitizers; massagers for the head, back and body; and ultrasonic diffusers and heated candles for aromatherapy, which will be introduced first to buyers attending the Consumer Electronics Show.
Each product in the line will include a Gaiam Wellness DVD that features such yoga instructors as Rodney Yee providing a comprehensive approach to stress-free living.