- Study: Prescription-only PSE laws have no impact on number of meth labs, meth abusers
- Opening of Intel's on-site medical center officially announced by Take Care
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Rite Aid launches nationwide health-and-wellness effort
LAS VEGAS — Oregon Scientific and Gaiam on Wednesday announced a new wellness-bent product offering that includes low-profile heart-rate monitors with touchscreen technology; USB-powered air sanitizers; massagers for the head, back and body; and ultrasonic diffusers and heated candles for aromatherapy, which will be introduced first to buyers attending the Consumer Electronics Show.
Each product in the line will include a Gaiam Wellness DVD that features such yoga instructors as Rodney Yee providing a comprehensive approach to stress-free living.