- FDA approves Watson oral contraceptive
- FDA, parent agency HHS divided over emergency contraceptive prescription status
- FDA opens dialogue of incorporating technology, pharmacy into switch paradigm
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- New Lo Loestrin Fe gets FDA approval
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — A subsidiary of Endo Pharmaceuticals has won approval from the Food and Drug Administration for an oral contraceptive.
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals announced Friday the approval of Emoquette (desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol) tablets in the 0.15-mg/0.03-mg strength.
The drug is a generic version of Johnson & Johnson’s Ortho-Cept.