- Actavis' Lo Loestrin Fe patent upheld
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Diplomat becomes distributor of recently approved cancer drug
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — A subsidiary of Endo Pharmaceuticals has won approval from the Food and Drug Administration for an oral contraceptive.
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals announced Friday the approval of Emoquette (desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol) tablets in the 0.15-mg/0.03-mg strength.
The drug is a generic version of Johnson & Johnson’s Ortho-Cept.