- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
IRVINE, Calif. — A pharmacy benefit management organization has received accreditation for its specialty pharmacy program.
OptumRx said it earned accreditation from URAC, an independent, nonprofit organization that promotes healthcare quality through its accreditation, education and measurement programs.
The specialty pharmacy program offers members comprehensive and coordinated delivery and support services for high-cost oral or injectable medications, which are used to treat complex chronic conditions, OptumRx said.