- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
IRVINE, Calif. — A pharmacy benefit management organization has received accreditation for its specialty pharmacy program.
OptumRx said it earned accreditation from URAC, an independent, nonprofit organization that promotes healthcare quality through its accreditation, education and measurement programs.
The specialty pharmacy program offers members comprehensive and coordinated delivery and support services for high-cost oral or injectable medications, which are used to treat complex chronic conditions, OptumRx said.