- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- Miss Universe by OPI nail lacquers to make debut this summer
- KEY LEARNING: Social media, payer incentives take spotlight at Health Mart University
- CEO/Leadership Panel, CARE awards among highlights at this year's RCEC
- SymphonyIRI Group rebrands as IRi, commits to supporting CPG growth around the globe
LOS ANGELES — OPI Products has inked a deal with the Miss Universe Organization to launch the Miss Universe Collection, with colors to be revealed June 14 in Las Vegas at a special event surrounding the 2011 Miss USA Pageant.
The reigning Miss USA, Rima Fakih; Miss Universe, Ximena Navarrete; and the Miss USA contestants will help OPI unveil the Miss Universe Collection at a private reception at Color, A Salon by Michael Boychuck at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
The Miss Universe Collection by OPI, featuring four new lacquers, will be available in September.
"This collection embodies the pageant's femininity, grace and glamour, with a real sense of fun shown through these shades," stated Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI EVP and artistic director. "There is no better place to unveil the Miss Universe Collection than in The City of Lights."
In addition to launching the collection, Weiss-Fischmann will be a Miss USA Pageant judge on the live telecast scheduled for June 19 at 9 p.m. Eastern Time on NBC from the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. The winner of Miss USA will go on to compete in the Miss Universe competition on Sept. 12 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.