- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Walgreens launches environmentally friendly store brand Ology, formulated free of 'harmful chemicals'
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
The line is eco-friendly, and each baby product aims to help protect endangered species by donating a portion of proceeds to The SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund. One has joined forces with The SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund in support of wildlife research, habitat protection, animal rescue and conservation education.
As with all One formulas, the Endangered Species Collection for baby features green ingredients housed in eco-friendly, recyclable cardboard and tin containers.
The collection includes:
- Natural Baby solid tear free shampoo ($8.99): Sensitive baby eyes need a safe shampoo, so that’s why One created the coco-banana solid for suds-free cleansing. Teach your baby about endangered species during bath time with this monkey-themed shampoo;
- Natural Baby hair and body wash ($10.99): Available in Panda Berry and Snow-Leopard Lavender, these gentle, safe-for-baby formulas help raise awareness for an endangered species while having fun in the tub;
- Natural Baby body lotion ($8.99): Available in Panda Berry and Snow-Leopard Lavender, natural baby body lotion protects and pampers sensitive baby skin while learning about endangered species; and
- Natural Baby skin conditioner BooBooBar ($9.99): One BooBooBar is your baby’s prescription for diaper rash and all-over dryness.