- Study: Condoms may help prevent vaginal infection
- Condom Depot: Okamoto's Crown named 'World's Best Condom' for 13 years running
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
BOSTON — Condom brand One is sponsoring a packaging design contest in honor of gay pride, the company said Friday.
The company said it was updating its crowd-sourced wrapper design mix and would accept designs from August 23 through November 23 as part of the One Pride Design Contest.
"Our design contests are a big part of the company's personality," One founder and CEO Davin Wedel said. "Because our products cater to so many different types of people, our contests are widely appealing and bring out the artist in anyone, from amateurs to professional designers. We are excited that this theme has the potential to draw out sexy and edgy designs while also acknowledging the incredible recent events around gay rights."
All qualified submissions will be posted on the One website, and a panel of judges will evaluate the top-25 designs and select five winners. Winners will receive a cash prize and a year's supply of condoms with the design, as well as a donation of 5,000 condoms to a charity of the designer's choice.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.