- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Coldstream Naturals develops new line of USDA-certified organic oral care products
- Vitamin World now carrying U.K.'s Organic Doctor personal care line
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
LOS ANGELES — One Natural Experience said its O.N.E. coconut water brand has received certification from the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, declaring its 11.2-oz. and 1-liter pure coconut water offerings as 100% organic.
"As a leading producer of coconut water, becoming 100% certified organic was a goal we were excited to move toward and now achieve," said O.N.E. founder and CEO Rodrigo Veloso. "We are excited to continue to evolve our products in order to best serve our growing and loyal customer base [with] beverages that not only boost health and wellness, but also have an unbeatable taste."
O.N.E.'s product portfolio includes O.N.E. coconut water, O.N.E. kids and O.N.E. active, which are available in natural products stores, supermarkets and convenience stores nationwide.