- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
NEW YORK — Inc. magazine released its annual Inc. 5000 list of top companies and for the second straight year, Onco360 has been named one of the fastest growing companies in America, the company stated. When evaluated by revenue, Onco360 is the No. 1 New York State healthcare company on the list.
Onco360 specializes in oncology pharmacy and the growth the company has been experiencing is proof that its unique approach is resonating with stakeholders, including cancer patients, community and hospital-based oncologists, payers, manufacturers and NCCN Centers of Excellence, the company stated.
“Cancer is very complex to treat, let alone treat effectively, and that’s why Onco360 built itself to service the complex needs of each stakeholder involved in the continuum of cancer care,” said Burt Zweigenhaft, CEO of Onco360.
In addition to being one of the top healthcare companies in New York State, Onco360 obtained other notable rankings, including:
- One of the Top 25 Healthcare Companies Overall by Revenue;
- One of the Top 25 New York State Companies Overall by Revenue.
Amvrosios Ioannidis, chief brand and marketing officer of Onco360 added, “As an organization, we’re extremely proud of the work we do helping support cancer patients, and we believe in the company’s potential and promise. To see that validated and recognized by a great organization like Inc., speaks volumes of the important work Onco360 employees do every day.”
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.