- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G: Pantene athletes prove 'Healthy is the New Beautiful' at 2012 Olympic Games
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
- P&G teams with Communities In Schools, John Legend to launch new GIVE Education campaign
- P&G's fiscal year 'off to a good start' as Q1 net sales climb
CINCINNATI — The latest made-for-TV movie made for Walmart and Procter & Gamble's Family Movie Night initiative will premiere this weekend on Fox.
"Change of Plans," starring former "American Idol" contestant Brooke White, Joe Flanigan and Phylicia Rashad, will premiere on Jan. 8. The film, which is the fourth installment, builds on the companies' successful initiative that was launched this past year.
The "Change of Plans" soundtrack includes three songs from White, as well as tracks from various recording artists. The "Change of Plans" DVD and soundtrack will be sold together in a bonus pack exclusively at Walmart.