- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- Kroger unveils new enterprise IT architecture called Retail Site Intelligence
CINCINNATI — Kroger has kicked off a two-week campaign that is expected to generate $5 million dollars in cash and food donations to assist 80 local food banks in communities where Kroger's customers and associates live and work.
Kroger said that its annual Bringing Hope to the Table campaign, which runs through June 11, will assist food banks that are members of Feeding America, the nation's largest hunger-relief organization. Since 2006, Kroger's family of stores has generated contributions of $25 million in food and funds through the campaign.
"Our annual Bringing Hope to the Table campaign brings our customers, associates and vendors together to send resources to local food banks that help feed our hungry neighbors," said Lynn Marmer, Kroger's group VP corporate affairs and Feeding America board member.