- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
BANNOCKBURN, Ill. With New Year's resolutions just around the corner, Omron Healthcare is offering up healthy gift options for those looking to get back on track this January, the company announced Monday.
Priced under $50, Omron has assembled a sampling of gift ideas that provide motivation and accurate health information for those looking to make healthy changes in 2011.
For example, the Omron 3 Series upper arm blood pressure monitor enables patients to take the right steps in monitoring and managing the risk of heart disease. The Omron pocket pedometer with activity also is a great motivational tool, Omron suggested. And the Omron fat loss monitor is a hand-held tool that provides weight, body fat percentage and body/mass index readings.