- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
LAKE FOREST, Ill. — Omron Healthcare on Tuesday introduced a new electrotherapy solution for muscle and joint pain relief called the Omron ElectroTherapy Pain Relief unit.
“There are as many as 100 million people in the U.S. with acute or chronic pain,” Omron senior product manager Maureen Perou said. “What’s different about this product is that it demystifies and simplifies a time-tested therapy. It’s like having a physical therapist by your side whenever you need it.”
Utilizing TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) technology, the Omron ElectroTherapy device is easy to use and helps relieve pain wherever it is needed most. The pads for the Omron ElectroTherapy unit are placed near the site of the pain and safely deliver gentle, massage-like pulses to alleviate stiff, achy, or sore muscles or joints.
The TENS device has been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration cleared and is being launched in conjunction with a new educational website, Omronpainrelief.com.
Suggested retail price for the device will be $69.99.