- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
NEW YORK — OmegaWater has made its way to the New York metropolitan area.
The brand, which touts zero-sugar, zero-calorie, flavored water fortified with omega-3s, now is available at Duane Reade stores. OmegaWater is available in Berry Breeze, Fruit Fusion, Lemon Squeeze and Orange Splash varieties. Each bottle delivers 100 mg of omega-3s and is fortified with six essential vitamins.
For more information, visit Omegawater.com.