- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
NEW YORK Olivella is promoting its new Olivella Face and Body bar, which is made of 100 percent virgin olive oil and naturally contains glycerin.
Formulated using a patent-pending technology developed by Umbria Olii Spa of Italy, the product contains such antioxidants as polyphenols and vitamins A and E. The bars are available in both lightly-scented and fragrance-free formulations.
The company also offers its Olivella Moisturizing Oil, which contains naturally occurring fatty acids and vitamins A and E. The oil also contains squalene, which promises to help the skin layers retain their humidity and combat dryness.