- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Peapod opens new pickup locations in Mass., R.I.
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
- Adheris acquires Catalina Health
TEWKSBURY, Mass. Old Mother Hubbard now is offering 15 new varieties of natural dog snacks.
All Old Mother Hubbard snacks are made with natural, nutrient-rich ingredients, such as chicken, cheddar cheese, apples, carrots, sweet potatoes and oatmeal, without any artificial colors or flavors. And each crunchy snack is slowly oven-baked to preserve the mouth-watering flavors that dogs love to catch, chew and eat.
Old Mother Hubbard now offers:
- Two new lines of soft and chewy snacks, which includes three new soft and chewy flavors;
- Four new crunch varieties for its Mother's Solutions line;
- PB hearts;
- Liv'R'Wedges; and
- Wheat-free Chick'N'Apples.
Old Mother Hubbard also makes snacks that target specific health issues:
- Hip and joint;
- Skin and coat;
- Tartar control;
- Minty fresh breath; and
- Low fat.
Old Mother Hubbard natural dog snacks also now sport an updated look, so that dogs and their owners can take a peek at the delicious snacks right inside the bag through its characteristic see-through window.