- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Hal Rosenbluth to exit Walgreens
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
HALF MOON BAY, Calif. — Odwalla has introduced a new line of vegetable and fruit juice blends.
The Odwalla Garden Organics line includes carrot beet ginger, carrot apple berry and carrot apple mango varieties, all of which are certified organic by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and are not from concentrate, gluten-free and vegan. The beverages are available in 12-oz. PlantBottle packaging.
"Odwalla Garden Organics will be a great solution for people who are looking for high-quality, great-tasting beverages that offer a variety of fruits and vegetables," Odwalla VP marketing Irma Shrivastava said. "From the organic ingredients inside the bottle to the materials that make the bottle itself, Odwalla Garden Organics are the embodiment of true goodness."