- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
HALF MOON BAY, Calif. — Odwalla has unveiled four new food bars as part of its 2012 lineup.
The lineup, which includes apple toffee pistachio and chocolate almond coconut chewy nut bars, which are perfect for wholesome indulgence, while orange cranberry and lemon ginger original baked bars are ideal food bars with mornings in mind. All of the bars are good sources of five essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, Odwalla said.
"At Odwalla, we understand today's on-the-go culture — people are busy and want snack options that are nutritious and taste good," Odwalla VP marketing Irma Shrivastava said. "Our new bars have wholesome ingredients as well as satisfying flavor combinations, so they're great for those looking for options to help them maintain an active healthy lifestyle."
The new Odwalla bars are available in 1.6-oz. and 2-oz. sizes (for chewy nut bars and baked bars, respectively) at retailers nationwide.